WEEKLY SUMMARY & DAILY DIGEST FROM BUSINESS OREGON:
- Employment & Economic Response_Weekly Summary_Sunday, April 5
- Regional Solutions Daily Digest_Employment and Economic Response to COVID_March 30 to April
- Employment & Economic Response_Weekly Summary_Sunday, March 29
- Regional Solutions Daily Digest_Employment and Economic Response to COVID_Daily Digest_March 23-27
- Employment & Economic Response_Weekly Summary_Sunday, March 22
- Oregon Farmers Market Association_Covid 19 Resources
- Small Business Owners Guide to CARES
- SAIF Safety fund
- 2020 The Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- TEMPORARY LAYOFFS, CLOSURES & UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE
- Small Farms, Local Food
- Business Survival_English / Business Survival_Spanish
- Destination Think! Virtual Forum: From April 7-9, 2020, Destination Think! will present three sessions that dive deeper into strategic and tactical insights that we began to outline in our first presentation:
- Tuesday, April 7 (9-10:30am) – Session 1: Strategic planning for your destination through the COVID-19 crisis
- Wednesday, April 8 (1-2:30pm) – Session 2: Adjusting your destination’s communications through the COVID-19 crisis
- Thursday, April 9 (1-2:30pm) – Session 3: Managing your destination and supporting your tourism industry through the COVID-19 crisis
- Register for the Virtual Forum Here
- Travel Oregon‘s Tour Operators, Guides & Outfitters (Thursday, April 9 from 1:30-3:00pm): Travel Oregon will share resources and relevant updates, hear from several Oregon outfitters, and hold an open forum for folks to connect, share experiences and ask questions. We will also be joined by representatives from the USFS and BLM to hear the latest information regarding access on Oregon’s public lands. Register for the Tour Operator Tour Operators, Guides & Outfitters here
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI): During this difficult time in our industry, AHLEI is offering the opportunity for hospitality professionals to make good use of their time at home to develop skills that can help take your hospitality career to the next level. Now through April 30, you can access complimentary online training. Employees who are currently furloughed or laid off are eligible to apply for AHLEI certifications as long as they were employed as of March 1, 2020. All other certification eligibility requirements are still in place.
From Connect Travel: a series of upcoming webinars of online conversations via virtual roundtables that will help you keep a pulse on the travel industry and hear from your peers on the current climate and future thinking.
“Connect with DMOs from Around the U.S.” Virtual RoundtableWednesday, April 8, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. EST
“Connect with International Tour Operators” Virtual RoundtableThursday, April 9, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. EST
“Connect with Air Service Development Industry Experts” Virtual RoundtableThursday, April 16, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. EST
“Connect with Domestic Tour Operators” Virtual RoundtableThursday, April 23, 2020 | 1:00 p.m. EST
Registration for all of these sessions can be found here: https://connecttravel.com/
MISSED A WEBINAR?
- US Travel Association hosted a webinar designed for DMOs and resources that are available through the CARES Act. Catch the webinar here or the slide deck here. For more information and resources from US Travel Association click here.