In alignment with our mission to promote the Eastern Oregon visitor experience and to enhance and preserve the region’s quality of life and economy, the grant program’s key initiatives are to:
- Drive visitation from Eastern Oregon’s key domestic and international markets.
- Develop destination-based products that are in concert with the Eastern Oregon’s natural environment, support the stewardship of the state’s resources and its rich history
- Tie into or enhance one of EOVA’s marketing and development pillars: Outdoor, Cultural & Heritage, Agritoursim.
- Provide strategic industry professional development and training opportunities
EO REGIONAL GRANT GUIDELINES CLICK HERE!
Interested applicants will be required to submit a Project Idea Form prior to submitting a grant application. Applicants must demonstrate at least a 10% cash match for a grant ask range from $1,000- $10,000.
- Online Application Opens
- October 28, 2019
- Online Application Closes
- December 9, 2019 (5pm)
- Grant Application Status Notification
- January 31, 2020
- Signed Grant Contract Due to EOVA
- February 18, 2020 (5 p.m.)