In November 2019, EOVA and Travel Oregon hosted two Eastern Oregon RCTP Stakeholder Meetings in Arlington and Ontario.
Travel Oregon and the state’s seven Regional Destination Management Organizations (RDMOs) finalized their strategic plans for the 2019-2021 biennium. The strategy for these plans was driven by stakeholder feedback channels including a stakeholder survey and resulted in a wide breadth of exciting programming that includes a vision and action plan for marketing, sales, development, partnerships, and regional grants and direct investments.
The meetings provided:
- an overview of Travel Oregon’s Organizational Structure,
- an overview of the Regional Cooperative Tourism Program (RCTP) & Implementation, and
- RCTP Updates as they relate to:
- Regional Grants & Regional Strategic Investment Funds
- Immediate Opportunity Fund
- Overview of Eastern Oregon Visitors Association
- Who we are & what we do
- Overview of 19-21 Eastern Oregon Strategic Plan
- Highlighted tactics from each department
- Eastern Oregon Regional Grants Program