These are extraordinary times and Eastern Oregon Visitors Association is working with state, regional, and local partners to provide you up-to-date information. Your safety, and the safety of your communities, are our highest priority.
We want you to have the resources you need to make informed decisions when it comes to COVID-19 (or coronavirus).
- The Business Impact Survey from Travel Oregon, in partnership with Business Oregon and Small Business Development Centers. This survey is to help assess how COVID-19 is impacting businesses, and responses to this survey are confidential and will not be shared publicly, only aggregate information will be shared.
- The Business Impact Survey is requesting information from tourism businesses specifically to capture estimated revenue impacts as well as information around canceled events, employee impacts and more. The intention of this short survey is to serve the needs of businesses impacted by COVID-19. Information gathered by this survey will be vital to policymakers who are working to provide assistance to businesses during this crisis.
- Travel Oregon: In an effort to support our partners in a time when up-to-date information is crucial, Travel Oregon has created a toolkit that points to resources from national and state public health organizations to give you all the information you need around COVID-19.
- Tell Travel Oregon your story – share your immediate needs, as well as any special promotions or inspirational stories happening during this challenging time (submissions due 3/27)
- Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association (ORLA): Has created a Hospitality Action Center to help drive relief solutions for small businesses and employees. You can sign up for text updates, too. Visit www.oregonrla.org for more information on the Hospitality Action Center and how to sign up for text updates.
- Small Business Administration: Oregon Counties are listed on the SBA’s Economic Injury Development Loan. For more information visit www.sba.gov.
- Oregon Community Foundation: Support for nonprofits impacted by Covid-19
- Eastern Oregon Workforce Board (serving Baker, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Morrow, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa Counties): Has funding to help area businesses that are at risk of laying off employees due to COVID-19. More information and how to apply at www.eowb.org.
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund: Grants will be awarded as soon as possible to those individuals who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, as reviewed and verified by the NRAEF. Subject to the availability of funds contributed to the Fund, a one-time grant of $500 will be disbursed directly to the applicant following NRAEF’s review and confirmation that their submitted application meets the prescribed guidelines. Awards will be limited to one grant per person. All grant approvals are at the discretion of the NRAEF. Fore more information and to apply visit https://rerf.us/
- EOVA would like to hear from you on the impacts Covid-19 is having on your business. Please complete the intake form here.
Additional Resources, by county:
Have a question for EOVA that’s not on the industry website? We would love to hear from you! Email us your questions and inquires at firstname.lastname@example.org.